Saturday, April 16, 2016

I'm on Goodreads!

Hey everyone!

I have finally gotten my book added to Goodreads and I am working hard to get it uploaded to Amazon, so the Amazon purchase link will be available there soon as well.

Please check out my Goodreads site by clicking here. If you want to go directly to my book, click here.

Don't forget to leave me a review once you've read the book! Stars are great and I'm always hoping to get 5, but mostly I would love for you to take a few minutes to tell me your honest opinions on the book. I cannot wait to hear everyone's feedback and I hope that you fall in love with this story and these characters as I have so enjoyed creating them.

The second book in the series is in the works and I cannot wait for you to see what is coming up next!

xoxo
Heather

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Buy my book on Payhip
Email me Anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment